maanantaina, joulukuuta 16, 2013

Paderborn

The last show of this year for me was today with Sini Solina in Paderborn. It was a 2 day national show with jumping on Saturday and dressage on Sunday.
The class I rode was S* which is like Prix St. Georges but with less changes in serial changes. Solina was really tense as I walked or tried to walk around the arena on the break. In the warm up she got more relaxed but didn't quite let me ride her. The same continued in the test. She was constant and did her job but didnt give 100%. We made only one big mistake but that cost us the first place. We got 69,92% and that was 7 points less than the winner had. Anyway I'm happy to finish this year and start the next year with a new enthusiastic.
So enjoy your time preparing for christmas and let the new year come!

Ei kommentteja: