torstaina, elokuuta 02, 2012

The last day before the competition

Today we got to train on the main arena. We had specific times for each country and all the individuals were put together so they had groups of 4 riders. Each group had 30 minutes to ride inside the arena. First I made a warm up outside and then some movements. When our time came I concentrated to keep Spirit focused on me and work. I'm happy about the result: I could end and leave the arena when my horse was quiet and relaxed. I wanted to give him nice a nice end and good memory.
Tomorrow my starting time will be 14:01 GBT as a 18th horse.

2 kommenttia:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Hallo Emma,

wir drücken fest die Daumen für die Prüfung. :-) Sitzen gespannt vor dem Livestream und drücken euch alle verfügbaren Hufe, Daumen und Pfoten.

Viele Grüße aus Ostwestfalen,

Anne :)

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Viel Erfolg und viel Glück aus Etteln. Ich drücke die Daumen.