maanantaina, elokuuta 08, 2016

Sini Soul deputed in Gran Prix

I have some great news! Sini Soul is finally ready for the Gran Prix. The journey to this point wasn't that smooth and easy but we made it and I'm so happy now. 
We had an national show this weekend and did the Gran Prix test for the first time. Soul tried his best and was concentrated to do his job. It's not perfect yet but we got everything done nicely. There was some confusion in the second pirouette and some transitions were not smooth enough but overall a nice start to Soul's Gran Prix horse cariere.  We got 68,45% and won the class! What a debut!
I want to thank everyone in our team: the owner of Soul Sinituote Oy, my trainer Emile Faurie, the physio Tuula Pursiainen, the farrier Ben Benson, our vet Eamon McLaughlin and of course my family for the support. 

Ei kommentteja: